Tips for Replacing Central Air in Washington Township, NJ and Glassboro, NJ
Replacing your central air system in Washington Township, NJ and Glassboro, NJ can be a daunting task. Dormann’s Heating and Cooling has decades of experience providing quality air conditioning services in the area, and we are here to share our top tips to ensure replacing your central air runs as smoothly as possible.
1. Do your research. When it comes to replacing your central air system, it’s important to do your research and understand the differences between the various systems on the market. Consider the size of your home, its energy efficiency, and the type of system you want, as well as features, such as noise levels and warranties.
2. Get estimates. Once you’ve done your research, you’ll want to get estimates from multiple companies. This will help you narrow down the best system for you and your home as well as get the best price.
3. Trust the professionals. Replacing a central air system is a major job and requires special tools and knowledge. Be sure to hire a qualified professional who has experience with the type of system you’re looking to install.
4. Get annual inspections. After your system is installed, it’s important that you get it inspected annually. This will ensure that it’s running efficiently and that any potential problems are caught and addressed quickly and efficiently.
5. Change filters regularly. In addition to regular inspections, you should also change the air filter regularly. This will help keep the air in your home clean and reduce the strain on your system.
At Dormann’s Heating and Cooling, we understand the importance of replacing your central air system properly. Whether you’re looking to replace your system in Washington Township, NJ or Glassboro, NJ, we have the experience and knowledge to ensure the job is done right.
For more information about our services, or to schedule an inspection, be sure to contact us today.
For an additional resource to help you with replacing your central air system, check out this Energy Star guide.